Our tile grouts are Vibrant, Chromatic colors. Perfect for tile installation projects and mosaics. The material you will receive only needs water added and mixing. Some colors may look like white powder in the bag, but the color will develop once you add water and mix.
If you need help estimating how much grout you need for your project we have a grout calculator available by clicking the link below:
Technical Info and Installation Instructions:
ANSI 118.7 and ISO 13007-4 CF2FAW
Contains admixtures to improve mildew resistance and crack formation
Safe for use on Glass tiles
This is an Unsanded grout that can be used in grout joints up to 1/8". Pre-sealing porous tile or stone with an appropriate brand sealer may be necessary to prevent grout staining of the porous material. The mix is easy to use, just add water. It is enhanced with Polymer to create Hard, Long-lasting, Professional results. Key attributes:
1. Can be used on walls.
2. Interior and Exterior applications.
3. Kitchens and Bathrooms.
4. Residential and Commercial jobs
5. Makes a hard, dense grout.
6. Great for highly-glazed ceramic tile, polished marble, and glass tiles.
7. Will not scratch softer materials.
8. Since these colors are very strong, make sure to test softer or porous materials for potential staining.
Color variations can occur in any white Portland cement product. Slight color differences are normal.